apurvas first year bus project: documentation

all my buslove
and ranjits too
spent clicking photos using my bad cellphone camera and his good one
while somewhere deep in apurvas cupboard probably lay sleeping this labour of love
with the foldout conductor

and the amazing ticket box, the metal one that you dont see these days.
that apu too swears always fascinated him.
all the details lovingly drawn..

the conductor
ticket box
that space near the exit steps with the niches and the pipe handle and gorgeous details..

and for all those like myself who ever wanted to decode the numbers on the ticket....












Comments

apurva parikh said…
i am glad my drawings found place someplace other than my cupboard.

nice to know there is a space where such fascinating objects can find their place.
apurva parikh said…
the ticket has gone! :(

Popular Posts